- Which dishes did I learn about at the Italian Cooking Class in Dubai
- Where was my Italian Cooking Class in Dubai held
- Is the Italian Cooking Class in Dubai authentically Italian
- How much does the Italian Cooking Class cost
- Did I make what I learnt at home
- What’s the next Italian cooking class in Dubai
- Want to WIN a FREE class with Cooking at Home?
- Want to DOUBLE your chances of winning a complementary meal?
Which dishes did I learn about at the Italian Cooking Class in Dubai
We learnt how to make and then ate the 3 dishes for lunch at the Italian cooking class in Dubai.
Cantuccini biscuits, both almond and chocolate chip varieties
Oven baked courgette fritters, these would be great with our red pepper dip.
Asparagus Risotto with some parmesan crisps
There was a coffee break during which time we ate (a lot!) of our cantucinni biscuits, then at the end of the lesson we all sat down at a proper dining table and ate lunch.
Where was my Italian Cooking Class in Dubai held
Cooking at Home runs classes in a variety of locations in Dubai, but I experienced this class at the home of one of the 2 instructors in the JBR area of Dubai Marina. So, it took place in an apartment that made a perfect venue for this type of class. They also run classes at The Pantry Cafe in the Marina and at Carluccios in the Arabian Ranches. But I really liked the feel of the home class. They can take a maximum of 6 people at the home classes, more in the restaurant venues.
Is the Italian Cooking Class in Dubai authentically Italian
Oh yes, without a doubt. Both Maria and Francesca are Italian expats and really know what they’re doing. I’d love to do another class at a later date.
How much does the Italian Cooking Class cost
Each lesson lasts around 2.5 hours including eating time and the cost per person is AED 180. The cost includes a recipe folder with the recipes and the food you eat. We even got to take home some of the biscuits!
Did I make what I learnt at home
YES I DID! And I think that’s a really good test of a cookery class. I made the risotto and the courgette fritters. I did make my vegetable stock in a pressure cooker though, it took a few minutes and I added a little chilli to my courgette mixture.
I haven’t made the biscuits as yet as I know they will disappear too fast!
What’s the next Italian cooking class in Dubai
Get in touch and find out what’s coming up for May and at which venues using the contact details below.
Want to WIN a FREE class with Cooking at Home?
ENTER THE COMPETITION NOW – CLOSING DATE 11 MAY 2016
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. 12th May 2016.
The W I N N E R S are:
Anamika Arun and
Well done to both of you! Emails of your how to redeem your free Italian cooking class are on their way!
DoinDubai will randomly choose 2 SUBSCRIBERS to win a FREE class with Cooking at Home.
- Enter your answer to this question into the comment box at the end of the post.
What’s the name of the Italian cheese you add to pasta or risotto, usually grated but could also be thinly shaved?
- Pressing the pink button below will subscribe you to the DoinDubai Newsletter at the same time. DoinDubai SUBSCRIBERS who are already registered STILL have to go through the process to enter the competition. Don’t worry you will not have mulitple subscriptions, it just helps us to have all the entries for this competition in one file.
- Once you click on the ‘WIN’ button below. Please complete your entry by opening the confirmation email to confirm your subscription has been added to the WIN a meal competition list
Want to DOUBLE your chances of winning a complementary meal?
Then LIKE the DoinDubai Facebook page and share this post on FACEBOOK or TWITTER