- Want to try this Best Afternoon Tea?
- Best Afternoon Tea Spot in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- What can you eat with your best afternoon tea?
- Best Afternoon Tea Spot – How to WIN an afternoon tea worth AED 220
- Follow these steps to Win
- NAME 4 COUNTRIES
- THAT TWG SOURCES IT’S TEA FROM
- Double your chances of Winning by
Where’s the best afternoon tea spot in Dubai ?
Hotels apart, I can highly recommend TWG tea as a best afternoon tea option. A Singaporean brand serving tea from over 30 different countries. It’s a quality spot for a catch up, a cup of tea and some classy cakes. We first spoke about them on Dubai Eye 103.8 Food News on the Ticket.
Want to try this Best Afternoon Tea?
Then you can as TWG Tea has given us a generous prize of not 1 but 3 Afternoon Teas to give away, each worth AED 220! If you don’t live in Dubai, don’t worry as one of their outlets is based in Abu Dhabi.
Best Afternoon Tea Spot in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
TWG Tea is based in the Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi. There are also branches in Dubai Mall and Dubai Festival Centre. Expect to find Green, Black and even Blue tea, all carefully sourced from over 800 tea estates around the world!
We loved tea blend number T6018, the Silver Moon tea from their Exclusive Tea Blend list. It’s the owner’s favourite too!
Watch the video to see the beautiful tea caddies available at TWG.
I was familiar with countries like China, India, Sri Lanka and Turkey producing tea, but have found it’s grown in the UK too! Yes it surprised me too, as did learning that New Zealand, Mozambique and Iran also produce tea.
Sutton seeds UK offer you some advice on growing your own tea.
Recently I found James Wong’s blog where he talks about growing your own green tea; have a look.
His latest book: How to Eat Better: How to Shop, Store & Cook to Make Any Food a Superfood is on my shopping list whilst in the UK this summer.
What can you eat with your best afternoon tea?
The tea snacks included in the set teas sound exotic and traditional at the same time. Remember many of the dishes will have used a fine blend of tea in some way. For example a TWG Croque Monsieur consists of a toasted sandwich with french gruyere cheese, turkey ham and a side salad tossed with a 1837 Green Tea vinaigrette. There are pretty pastries too and don’t forget the TWG macarons !
Best Afternoon Tea Spot – How to WIN an afternoon tea worth AED 220
20th May 2017 THIS COMPETITION IS NOW C L O S E D – and the WINNERS are:
Well done to all of you, emails of how to book your tea are on their way to you!
Follow these steps to Win
- Answer the question – entering your answer into the comment box below
- Choose which venue you prefer – Click on ONE of the pictures below representing a link to the Competition and Subscription entry page
- When you have entered your name and email then complete your entry by opening the confirmation email to confirm your subscription has been added to the WIN Tea for Two competition list.
*Clicking one of the pictures below will subscribe you to the DoinDubai Newsletter. DoinDubai SUBSCRIBERS who are already registered STILL have to go through the process to enter the competition. Don’t worry you will not have multiple subscriptions, it just helps us to have all the entries for this competition in one file. It is from the Subscribers list associated with this competition that we choose our winner
NAME 4 COUNTRIES
THAT TWG SOURCES IT’S TEA FROM
Double your chances of Winning by
- Sharing this post on Facebook to D O U B L E your chances of winning Tea For Two worth AED 220 each
- Liking DoinDubai on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram
We’ll let the randomiser pick a winner on the 19th of May 2017
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
We LOVED this tea caddy from Amazon! Great present..that’s around AED 30, amazing value!