There are so many Social Media platforms these days, but how to decide which ones are right for you?
I thought a GUIDE to how I use Social Media may help you decide. I’d love it if you shared your favourite bits of DoinDubai in your preferred Social Media stream.
- Email Not linked to Social Media – No Password required. Not everyone has the time or inclination to use Social media but all Subscribers are my priority. Become a Subscriber to FREE Newsletters every two weeks, usually bringing you up to date with two posted articles; with no need to create yet another password! Simply Subscribe by entering your email and first name into the boxes in the side bar, at the end of any posted article or HERE. My Subscribers are also the first to hear about any special reports/offers/competitions which are at times exclusive only to them. I will not share or sell the email addresses of my Subscribers. I respect your privacy; you have the option with every Newsletter to opt out.
- Twitter Follow DoinDubai on Twitter. I use this fast and addictive form of Social Media to drop short notes whilst I am out and about. I also use Twitter to re publicise a previous article or picture especially if it included a special offer or generous discount. Twitter is a powerful way to Micro Blog. Check out DoinDubai’s Twitter in the site sidebar.
- Instagram Follow DoinDubai on Instagram to enjoy browsing the images that support my articles; sharing snap shots of life in Dubai. I hope these images will encourage comment and discussion whilst generating interest that prompts you to follow in my footsteps out and about in Dubai. It is here I will also share those instant holiday photos before I return home to write-up my review.
- Facebook Like and follow DoinDubai on Facebook. I connect with Facebook because it’s an amazing place to network my articles and keep up to date with the happenings of those I follow. It is a resourceful Social Venue, where gems of information I feel would either embellish one of my articles or seem important to share with my followers.
- Pinterest PIN it Now! I love this quick, image rich on-line tool that enables you to gather some great resources in one place via boards of your choosing. I use it as an extension to the websites three main categories; Eating, Travelling and Living in Dubai. Connecting you with Dubai related articles elsewhere on the net.
- You Tube View my videos and leave your comments. I really enjoy putting together short video snippets to enrich my articles. This Media stream is very powerful and I hope the videos show an honest approach to my reviews.
- Trip Advisor Here you can contribute to places you feel you can review; it will mean joining with a password ect though. I will contribute to the discussion about places I have visited see my Trip Advisor reviews here (you do not need to log in to see these reviews) and view my
- Trip Advisor Badges too! As of January 2016 I have 15,000 readers.
Badges as at 6th January 2016
- 12 reviews (Contributor)
- 4 hotel reviews
- 5 restaurant reviews
- 3 attraction reviews
- Reviews in 5 cities
- 44 Helpful votes
- 1 First-to-Review reviews